How to Delete Temporary Internet Files for IE7
1. Open Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) then Go to Tools>Delete Browsing History…
2. You can delete following things one at a time or delete all at once:
- Temporary Internet Files- these files are copied locally to your computer every time you visit a website.
- Cookies- These files stores your settings and login info.
- History- These are www address stored.
- Form data- These are forms that you fill out on websites.
- Passwords- These are the password that you saved for secured sites.
Continue reading “How to Delete Temporary Internet Files on IE7”
Organizing files on your computer is very important. It can get out of control very easily without you noticing until you come to dead end. When you see the message that says’s “low disk space” that’s when you realize that you been saving files that you did not needed or already saved somewhere else. What do you do? Then quick solution is copy files from one place to another place. But, when you needed it you don’t know where it is so you download again and save it until you see message again “low disk space” Continue reading “How to Organize your files”